3.09.2008

And we're back to work...

You know me, I don't do anything halfway. I decided that if one job was good, two would be awesome and three would absolutely rock outloud. So, in addition to blogging at Hippie Sounds, I work PT at our local library working at the children's reference desk and babysitting teens at their after-hours teen center plus FT as a new Field Director for Girl Scouts.

I need a nap.

The girls are having a great time eating leftover pizza (I have night meetings so don't cook anymore for the two hours I'm home) and recovering from the flu.

1 comments:

MDT said...

You know what would make you feel more rested? Posting new photos of your girls (both the human and canine ones) ;)

In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS on your jobs. That's awesome.

PS: Send me some Girl Scout cookies!!