1.01.2007

Tis the season to return gifts

Naaaaah, I never return anything. It's the hoarder in me or my plain abhorrence of anything that resembles bad manners. I will hold onto that 8-track tape deck until the day I die. Or until Bryan pitches it when I'm not looking.

Wynter and I went coat shopping on the 26th of all days. I expected long lines and deeply slashed prices, I found long lines alright but only at the coffee kiosks at the mall. The stores were pretty empty, I'm sure because of their dismal sales. It's not as if they weren't trying to pull you in with their "buy one now and pay for it many many times over with 27% APR store credit" sale. Can you feel the excitement in the air? Me neither. Wyn and I finally did find a coat that wasn't insanely priced and actually fit. Now we'll find out if she can keep out of trees long enough to not rip the puffy blue material or snag it on something as she drags it behind her from the bus stop. I'm not holding my breath.

Have a lovely New Year!

0 comments: