5.25.2005

Beatrix and me

My life has now turned into a Beatrix Potter book. Spring has sprung in my yard and I'm floating in wildlife! The girls are crazy for the pansy-gorging groundhog that took up residence under our front steps:


And the proliferation of bunnies in the backyard:

When we first found them about a week ago:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The mama giving them a last nibble before sending them out into the world yesterday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The wee baby before she hopped off with her siblings:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my even more local wildlife (at the zoo while Rowyn and I were rafting):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Lisa said...

hey gal! i'm lovin that bunny! awwwwwwwwwwww! i want one! omg stace the girls look so cute with those haircuts! bryan did good! snaps for him! but don't tell him.......hate to give him da big head.....better to keep them cowed down.....

Lisa said...

ya know that groundhog does look kinda fierce!

Stacey said...

I TOLD you that thing was evil! ATE half of my pansies and was eyeing the neighborhood children...