10.04.2007

NaNoWriMo - OH NO!



What the heck have I done?

Just in case you haven't been keeping score, I'm raising five kids and moving into the ginormous house on the hill in the next month and I've decided to write an entire 50k word novel during November with the insane help of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). That works out to roughly 1666 words a day. Doesn't sound like much? Try it and I'll meet you on the other side of November to celebrate!

One of my more brilliant ideas? Probably not but since the first novel is stalled, this should be a good kick in the rear to get down some of the finer points of "filler."

Send brownies.

1 comments:

Mark said...

Woohoo - congrats! You can do it, its a seriously great way to give your writing a boost. Even if what you create isn't light-of-day worthy the exercise to get you to write something every single day is worth it.